Thursday, December 01, 2005

Reality strikes

I did 2 pages last night YAY! I actually ripped two pages apart and redid them totally. I am really pleased with the results, they looked cr@p before. We've gone from totally traditional with no paper at all, to lots of paper, tags and mounting. I'm just deciding if it needs a title, which I think it does, so when I do that then I will post them.

Yesterday I had this sudden reality of how much the children are growing up. BMW is almost finished kindergarten. Nath is giving me 'baby' toys, I don't need this, its for a baby mum. And TJ, well TJ is still driving me crazy. We found a box that hadn't been unpacked since we'd moved. Yes 4 years later there is still boxes. Anyway inside it was a photo album. The ones I'd been missing. They had all the ultrasound pictures, TJ's baby photos, all the cards. The picture that grabbed me most is one of her alseep and me bleary eyed in bed after being up most of the night with her. I hardly remember the nights with the boys, but I sure do remember a lot of nights with her.

Isn't it funny how she gave me grief then and is still giving me grief now. I just think that I haven't learned. You would've thought I would have by now. Maybe she takes after me more than I thought.

Definately stubborn.
Definately gets upset easily.
Definately takes things to heart and believes everything.
And looking at my scrap table, definately messy just like her mother.

So by realising this, I guess I need to work on ways/methods/means of helping to make life easier for both of us. Especially concerning the messy bit!

Off to ponder...

1 comment:

gloria said...

Oh, wow, just wait until the drama begins...There are days I hold my breath...
See you Saturday! :)