Friday, December 02, 2005

Historical Haircut

So yesterday I got my haircut. I haven't had it cut since February so its grown heaps. DH likes it long I've discovered. Which is sort of ok with me. Leesa (my hairdresser) decided she liked my ringlets, so she neated it all up and added some streaks. It looks really groovy now for summer, very beachie. My Mum is going to freak tonight when she sees it. Yes I may be 30+ but Mum still likes to have her say. I can just hear her now. lol - so you did that to it did you?

Anyway, tomorrow we are out for DH's work kids Christmas Party. So I'll try and remember the camera and post some pics tomorrow night.

Chow for now!

4 comments:

gloria said...

Okay you *know* I am an instant gratification gal! I *know* I will see you tomorrow when you drop by...BUT...I would still like to see this haircut *now*!! LOL

Anonymous said...

...waiting for the picture...

Anonymous said...

me too! picture. picture. picture!

Anonymous said...

Excuse me!! it has now been 3 days!! Why are we still waiting for the promised photo???